Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Tuesday!

August 17, 2010


What's New at MiB!



Tuesday, (barely! but still) Tuesday!



Whew, today flew by! I could swear it was just 10 minutes ago that I poured my coffee and greeted the day! I have to admit though, I love this time of year, no matter how rushed. I may have spent too many years in school but to me, Fall means new notebooks, a fresh supply of pens and back-to-school shopping. It may be hot outside but I'm thinking of sweaters and boots and light layers against the evening chill.



MiB Collection has some gorgeous plus size clothes to carry you from the heat of summer to the fall. Today's favorite? The Tunic Dress. The picture doesn't do this sweet plus size dress justice! Gorgeous cowl neckline, long sleeves and above-the-knee length make this a plus size wardrobe staple. Flattering, comfortable and easy to dress up or down. What's not to love?

No comments:

Post a Comment